Spicy Thai flavours give this dish a delicious kick.
Prep time: 10
Total time: 25
2 tablespoons AYAM™ Thai Chilli Jam Paste
500 g boneless chicken, cut into strips
2 tablespoons peanut oil
1 onion, thinly sliced
1 red capsicum, deseeded and sliced
1 tablespoon AYAM™ Light Soy Sauce
1 tablespoon lime juice
½ cup roasted cashew nuts
½ cup Thai basil leaves
Steamed rice to serve
1. Heat half the oil in a wok pan over medium-high heat.
2. Fry chicken in batches for 3-4 min until golden. Remove from heat, cover to keep warm.
3. Add remaining oil and onion to the wok, cook for 2-3 min.
4. Add capsicum, cook for further 2 min.
5. Return chicken to the wok, stir in the Chilli Jam Paste, Light Soy Sauce and lime juice. Stir until warmed through and coated in the sauce.
6. Garnish with cashew nuts and basil leaves. Serve with steamed rice.
Recipe provided by AYAM.