Fresh and delicious parcels, with a smooth and creamy peanut butter sauce.
1 cup Pic’s Smooth Peanut Butter
1 lime, juiced
1 ½ tablespoon sriracha
2 tablespoons coconut cream
1 tablespoon soy sauce/tamari
2 tablespoons cold water
3-4 juiced limes
¼ cup Pic’s peanut oil
400 ml coconut milk
3 minced garlic cloves
¼ teaspoon ground ginger
1 teaspoon salt and pepper
2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
1 tablespoon fresh coriander, chopped
2 cups brown rice
4 boneless, skinless thigh fillets
4 flour tortillas (substitute for gluten free varieties if desired)
1. Mix all the sauce ingredients together in a bowl until smooth.
2. Combine the lime juice, peanut oil, coconut milk, garlic, ginger and seasoning in a large bowl. Submerge the chicken in the mix and allow to marinade in the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
3. While the chicken is soaking up some flavour, prepare the rice as per packet instructions.
4. Stir the parsley and coriander through the cooked rice.
5. Remove the chicken from the marinade and grill or pan fry for 5-6 minutes on each side until cooked through. Slice and set aside.
6. Build your burrito with ¼ of the rice, ¼ of the sliced chicken and a good spoonful of sauce. Roll into a burrito and grill for 3-4 mins until golden.
7. Repeat with the remaining tortillas.
8. Dip and enjoy!
Recipe provided by Pic’s Peanut Butter.