EasiYo shares a delicious and exceptionally easy yoghurt dip.
500 ml EasiYo unsweetened Greek style yogurt Garlic clove, crushed (add more cloves if desired)
½ cucumber, deseeded and finely sliced
Juice and zest of half a fresh lemon
Bunch of mint, roughly chopped, and extra leaves for garnish
Salt and pepper to taste
Olive oil to garnish (optional)
1. Place the sliced cucumber over a sieve and mix a generous pinch of salt through. Set aside for 10 minutes.
2. Remove sliced cucumber and drain excess liquid.
3. Add cucumber, garlic, lemon and mint to the yoghurt. Season to taste and combine thoroughly.
4. Garnish tzatziki dip with a drizzle of olive oil (optional) and sprigs of fresh mint.
5. Serve with your favourite crackers or sliced, crusty bread.
EasiYo is a delicious, simple way to make pots of fresh yoghurt at home, available in major supermarkets and online.